GamePoint is always working to improve your gaming experience and now time for a new, faster and improved BattleSolitaire, with updated chat features and layout. Also, now you can play for Coins in BattleSolitaire. Here are some more details about the new features you can experience:
1. The game now uses the same technology as the majority of our games such as Bingo, CardParty and RoyalDice. This means it now works on even more devices which means more opponents. Due to the new technology used, the game is faster, smoother and loads quicker.
2. We added a sharp, new navigation bar at the top of the page showing your current Coin balance, your level progression, your online friends and provides a way to easily change rooms within BattleSolitaire.
When you change rooms, you'll still see the roomlist you're used to while our development team works on a brand new in-game roomlist. The new roomlist will enable you to jump rooms without ever leaving BattleSolitaire, making for a quicker & easier transition!
3. One of the biggest differences you'll notice is that the game now uses Coins to play. This increases the thrill of playing a game and pushes you to try your best against your opponent. As with the other games, you use the Coins you already have or use the Coins you claim every 3 hours to play.
4. We've also redesigned the chat, though it's still as big as you're used to. We've simply moved the private messages you used to receive on the right hand side into something we call Chat Heads. They're simply buttons that allow you to navigate between private conversations. They will pop up the moment you start a private conversation or when you receive a private message.
5. Open a private conversation by clicking that person's Chat Head. Their nickname will always appear above the conversation so you can make sure you’re in a private message or not. To return to the room chat, just click the three-person icon on top of the tab.
If you're not friends yet with somebody yet, the 'add friend' button will appear behind their player name, so you can add them easily from this screen. Alternatively, you can add them through the friendlist or when hovering over their player names in the lobby, as you always could.
6.The smiley menu and the chat channels also got a redesign, as they were very due for a make-over. New events and occasions can bring seasonal smileys, so keep an eye on them!
7.Have you ever experienced typing a very long sentence and halfway through realized you made a mistake? In the previous version you couldn't see all the chat that you were typing in the input field. In this updated version, the input field enlarges if you type more than a single sentence.
8.You might wonder where you can change your online status in this new version. No worries, it's still there – we’ve just moved it to another location. You simply have to click your avatar in the navigation bar to alter your status to your liking.
We hope you enjoy these cool, new updates as much as we do. Have fun and please let us know what you think!