Register a username
Or connect with:
Already have a username on GamePoint? Click here
Objective of the game:
The objective of the game is to remove your checkers off the board before your opponent does. The pieces are scattered in a pre-set pattern on the board. While the game advances you can hit or block checkers of the opponent.
Basic rules of the game:
1. To start the game, each player rolls one dice, and the player with the higher number moves first using both the numbers shown.
2. After rolling the dice a player must, if possible, move his checkers according to the number of pips shown on each dice.
3. If you roll the same amount of pips twice, called doubles, you must play the score of each dice twice.
4. If you cannot move either dice in a roll, given the position of the checkers then that turn is over and the turn passes to the opponent.
5. A checker may land on any point that is unoccupied or is occupied only by a player's own checkers.
6. It may also land on a point occupied by exactly one opposing checker. In this case the opposing checker is hit and will be removed from the game.
7. Checkers that have been hit should re-enter the board through the opponents home board first before continuing the game.
8. When all of a player's checkers are in that player's home board, that player may start removing them according to the roll of the dice; this is called bearing off.