The objective of the game is to mark all the numbers on your bingo card as quickly as possible. The first player to accomplish results can get a pattern, normal Bingo or even a SuperBingo!
Basic rules of the game:
1. Enter an automatic or manual marking room.
2. In an automatic marking room the computer will mark the numbers that have passed by.
3. In a manual marking room you will have to use your mouse to mark the numbers that pass by yourself.
4. Be the first to complete a horizontal or vertical line, pattern or full card to claim a prize.
5. Play in a room with extra card or higher speed for an extra bingo challenge. These rooms are marked with extra card or stopwatch in the roomlist.
When the superpot reaches its limit a special SuperBingo round will start where all rooms with the same value and setting will participate in. The SuperBingo round works the same as a normal round but has higher prizes!