Register a username
Or connect with:
Already have a username on GamePoint? Click here
Objective of the game:
The objective of the game is to reach a preset amount of points first. The winning tactic is to empty one's hand whilst blocking the opponent’s.
Basic rules of the game:
1. Place tiles on the board and connect them with other tiles of the same value.
2. When all the ends together have a sum that equals the table of five (5, 10, 15, 20, 25) you score points equally to the entire sum.
3. When you can't place a tile, you will gain a new one.
4. When you finished all your tiles, you'll gain new ones and score points equally to the amount of pips your opponent has in his hands.
5. Win the game by gaining the amount of points that has been determined to win at the start of the game (i.e. 100. 150, 250).