Objective of the game:
The objective of the game is to score as many points as possible by marking all the numbers or using all the jokers that you have spinned with the spin button.
Basic rules of the game: 1. Use the spin button to generate numbers that you can mark on your cards.
2. Get bonus points when marking that rounds SpinBingo pattern on your cards.
3. Use the F shaped joker to choose any number on the cards.
4. Or use the upward pointing arrow to choose any number on the cards in a vertical line above the arrow.
5. Mark any numbers on the card that have a blue star on it.
Tips and Tricks: 1. Aim to fill entire cards. Full cards give you the most points.
2. Fill lines/patterns/cards as early on as possible. If you fill a card on your fifth spin, this gives you a LOT more points than it does on the 9th spin.
3. Use your Fs and Arrows wisely. If you're aiming to fill a card asap and you get a F, don't use it to fill a vertical line if there are other vertical lines left with more than one open position. If you fill a line with a F and than get an Arrow for that same line, your Arrow will be wasted.