Register a username
Or connect with:
Already have a username on GamePoint? Click here
Objective of the game:
This multiplayer game combines the best of Rummy and
Rummyclub. Be the first to form all your tiles in sets of groups and runs before
the tile supply runs out to win the game.
Basic rules of the game:
game has a total of 106 tiles. It has eight tiles of each number, two red, two
yellow, two green and two black. There are two jokers.
2. Each player will receive 14 tiles. The player on the dealer's right hand will receive 15 tiles.
3. The game is played counterclockwise.
4. The player next to the dealer begins the game by discarding one on his tiles in his discard pile.
5. Each player may either take the tile just discarded by the previous player or draw a tile from the tile stack in the centre of the table.
6. You must discard a tile after each turn.
7. The game ends when one of the players has all this tiles in valid sets of groups and runs.
8. A group is a set of three or four tiles of the same number with a different colour.
9. A run is a set of three or more consecutive numbers with the same colour.
10. A winning hand consists of 14 tiles formed entirely into groups and runs.
11. No tile can be used as part of more than one set at the same time.
12. Another winning hand is 7 pairs. A pair is two tiles of the same number and colour.
13. When there are no tiles left in the centre of the game and the next player does not want to take the previous player’s discard the game ends without any winners.
exposed tile in the centre of the game should be seen as a pre-joker tile. If
this is the red 4, the red 5 will be the joker in the game.
Tips and Tricks:
The two buttons right of the rack are used for sorting. The 123 button will sort on runs. The coloured button is used for making groups.