Objective of the game:
Roll 5 dice up to three times each round in order to achieve high scoring combinations. Your goal is to roll the highest possible score for each of the combinations listed on your score sheet. The player with the highest score is decided after thirteen rounds. With Triple mode, the winner is decided after 39 rounds, during which your scorebook has three columns!
Basic rules of the game: 1. Use the "Dice" button to throw your dice up to three times each round.
2. Choose the dice combination by clicking the dice and enter a score by clicking in the combination box in the scorebook..
3. Reach the Bonus of 35 points by scoring 63 or more points in the top section of the scorebook.
4.The player with the highest score after thirteen rounds wins the game.
5. The Triple version of the game takes 39 rounds.
The RoyalDice is achieved when all five dice are the same. The first RoyalDice during a game can be marked in the RoyalDice category. When you throw a second or more RoyalDices, you will get a RoyalDice Bonus of 100 points each time. Of course, you will still have to mark the throw, so choose wisely. In Triple Mode, you have to first score 3 RoyalDices in the RoyalDice categories (1 for each column). The RoyalDice Bonus will be unlocked starting at the 4th RoyalDice you throw.
When in Tournament Mode, you’ll play against the whole room at once. Be in the top four and win a lot of extra coins! You can also play in the SuperRounds where you can win the Super Party Pot!
At the start of the game and during the game you can choose to include three perks in your game:
- Card filler: Shows the best possible position on the card to mark your throw.
- Bonus Helper: Shows you how many points you still need in order to reach the Bonus score.
- Dice Sorter: Sorts the dice automatically for you after each throw.