In Texas Hold'em two to eight players compete for coins contributed by the players themselves (called the pot). Each of the players may use any combination of the five community cards and the player's own two hole cards to make a poker hand, the winner of the game is the player with the highest card combination.
Basic rules of the game:
1. Start a new game, create your own tournament, or take part in a tournament.
2. Each player gets two cards face down. These are the hole cards.
3. The players with small and big blind automatically place their bets.
4. The following players can call, raise or fold.
5. Now the dealer places three face-up community cards on the table. Subsequently the players can bet, check, raise or fold.
6.A fourth community card is dealt, called the turn, followed by a third betting round.
7.A fifth community card, called the river, is dealt, followed by a fourth betting round.
8. After 5 cards have been dealt and there are still competing players left you play a last round. The player with the highest card combination is awarded the pot.