WordTornado is the word game in which two to four players score points by forming words from individual lettered tiles on a game board. The words are formed across and down in crossword fashion and must appear in a standard dictionary. Try to make use of the different word and letter values to score even more points. The winner is the one who has accumulated most points by the end of the game.
Basic rules of the game:
1. Place the tiles on the game board to form a word.
2. The first word must be placed with one of its letters on the star in the middle of the board.
3. Create new words by linking these words vertically or horizontally with already placed tiles.
4. The game ends when all tiles are placed, or when both players pass a turn two rounds in a row. You can pass a turn by pressing the play button without placing a word on the board.
5. Be aware that empty tiles are jokers. You activate the joker by placing it on the board, double clicking it and choosing any letter you want
Perks: At the start of the game and during the game you can choose to include three perks in your game:
- Word Quality: A meter which indicates the strength of the word you want to play.
- Tile Bag: A view inside the tile bag so you’ll be able to see which tiles are left.
- Word Score: A chance to view how many points your word will score before you place it permanently on the board.