Register a username
Or connect with:
Already have a username on GamePoint? Click here
Objective of the game:
Wordtornado is the word game in which two to four players score points by forming words from individual lettered tiles on a game board. The words are formed across and down in crossword fashion and must appear in a standard dictionary. The winner is the one who has accumulated most points by the end of the game.
Basic rules of the game:
1. Place the tiles at the game board to form a word.
2. The first word must be placed with one of its letters on the star in the middle of the board.
3. Create new words by linking these words vertically or horizontally with existing words.
4. The game ends when all tiles are placed, or when both players pass for two rounds.
5. Beware that empty tiles are jokers. You activate the joker by placing it on the board, double clicking it and choose the letter of the alphabet you need.
At the start of the game and during the game you can choose to include three perks in your game:
-Word Quality: A meter which will indicate the strength of the word you want to play-Tile Bag: A view inside your tile bag so you’ll be able to see which tiles you exactly have left -Word Score: A chance to view how many points your word will score before you place it permanently on the board
|frword les folasse||5/8||Knock Out||Join|
|fr les tarés 2||13/16||Knock Out||Started|
|DE Bud Spencer VIP||11/16||Knock Out||Completed|
|DE Fatman Scoop||0/32||Knock Out||Join|
|fr word word 2||7/8||Knock Out||Completed|
|fr word word||6/8||Knock Out||Started|