Bingo - Spilleregler
Objective of the game:
The objective of the game is to mark all the numbers on your bingo card as quickly as possible. The first player to accomplish results can get line bingo, normal bingo or even a superbingo.
Basic rules of the game:
1. Enter an automatic or manual marking room.
2. In an automatic marking room the computer will mark the numbers that have passed by.
3. In a manual marking room you will have to use your mouse to mark the numbers that pass by yourself. The fastest normal bingo will get the extra bonus called Fast Freddie.
4. Be the first to complete a horizontal or vertical line, pattern or full card to claim a prize.
5. Play in a room with extra card or higher speed for an extra bingo challenge. These rooms are marked with extra card or stopwatch in the roomlist.
When the superpot reaches its limit a special SuperBingo round will start where all rooms with the same value and setting will participate in. The SuperBingo round works the same as a normal round but has higher prizes!