Many of our previous RoyalDice updates focused on elements surrounding the game, such as the chat design, the roomlist, the grey bar on top of the game screen, etc. This time, we worked on an update to ensure that everyone, no matter what type of screen or resolution you play on, will experience the same high quality game screen and in-game elements that GamePoint aims to deliver.
So with our latest RoyalDice version, we've made cool improvements to the game's graphics and animations. No worries, there haven’t been any changes made to the game rules or usable features. Our aim has been instead to provide such an experience that’s as close to real cups and dice as possible!
Crystal-clear full-screen mode
When playing RoyalDice in full-screen mode, you will find that we sharpened the graphics, smoothed edges and ensured you see the game as it was meant to be seen, regardless of your screen.
Dice that come to life
GamePoint games are all about attention to detail. When you throw your dice, you will notice that they behave much more realistically thanks to updated animation.
Tidy playing field
So that you won’t miss any of the excitement during a RoyalDice round, now the cup and dice don’t overlap and end up obstructing the playing field. This better overview additionally helps you make better-informed decisions about your next moves.
New loading screens
You can now see new loading screens when you enter RoyalDice, showing you how the game is getting ready for you to play! You'll also notice a friendly reminder that you can also enjoy RoyalDice on your iPad and take it wherever you go.
We hope you enjoy these improvements to RoyalDice. Play a round and let us know in the comments what you think! It's your feedback that helps us keep improving your experience on GamePoint!
We really appreciate players giving constructive feedback that can lead to improvements. We heard you and the following changes have been made just a few short hours after we've released this update:
- We've improved animation of the cup as you shake it each turn. The length of the animation hasn't changed, but it now looks much more natural.
- When you or your opponent rolled a RoyalDice, the notification screen has been shortened so you can get ready for your next turn sooner.
- The arrow on your gamefield that indicates your turn has been made a bit smaller so your field of vision is improved.
- The animation on this arrow as well is also slowed down and makes your more relaxed during your turn.
- The font on the score card was darkened, making it easier to read.
- The updated button to leave the game has been made blue.
Thanks to your feedback, we've been able to make improvements to this new version of RoyalDice which we hope you'll grow to love. Try it out in fullscreen mode to really see the fresh graphics!