BattleSolitaire - Game information
Objective of the game:
The objective of Battle Solitaire is to get rid of your entire carddeck before your opponent does using the rules of solitaire. The games are played simultaneously, so you need to play quickly.
Basic rules of the game:
1. Finish your deck using the rules of the original solitaire.
2. Don't play in turns, but simultaneously.
3. Stack the cards and arrange them downwards with alternating red and black cards in your main piles on the right.
4. Stack the cards from Ace to King in the general piles in the middle.
5. The game ends when all cards from your personal deck have been played, or when both players can't place any cards at all.