KenoClub - Spilinformation
Objective of the game
The objective of the game is to complete a line of seven numbers as quickly as possible.
Basic rules of the game
1. Choose seven numbers yourself or purchase a random line.
2. Non-VIP players can purchase the 5th line for an additional fee.
3. The game draws seven numbers per draw. Once a ball enters the canister, the number is highlighted on your line(s). Numbers can be repeated over multiple draws.
4. Draws continue until there is a winner.
5. Each round a part of the stake goes towards the Super KenoPot. When the KenoPot reaches a certain amount the pot is unlocked and added to the game. This round will be the SuperKeno round. The SuperKeno round is played like any other round but the prizes are higher.