RummyClub - Spilinformation
Objective of the game:
Be the first player to place all your tiles on the table in different sets to win the game. Sets can consist of runs (three or more consecutive numbers of the same colour) or groups (three or four tiles of the same number with a different colour).
Basic rules of the game:
1. Each player receives 14 tiles. The remaining tiles will be stored in the RummyClub bag. The game consists of a total of 110 tiles.
2. The player can sort the tiles on his rack by colour and number.
3. Player can make sets that consists of groups and/or runs on the table.
4. A group is a set of three or four tiles of the same number with a different colour.
5. A run is a set of three or more consecutive numbers with the same colour.
6. The initial move of a player must consists of sets that add up to a total of 30 points or more. You can switch off this option if you wish.
7. If the player is unable to make a move, the player must click the “Pass” button and will be dealt an extra tile.
8. Next to making sets a player can manipulate existing sets on the table by rearranging or adding tiles.
9. A joker can be used as any number of any colour to complete any set. At the start of the game the creator can choose to play with 4, 6 or 8 jokers.
10. A joker can be used to start an initial move representing the same amount of points as the tile it replaces.
11. The player that empties their rack of tiles first is the winner of the game.
12. The time each player has per turn depends on the option selected during the creation of the game. You can choose between 30 seconds, 60 seconds and 3 minutes.
Next to the original version of RummyClub you have the
option to choose RummyBlitz. This option is a quicker version of the original game. Turns will only last 30 seconds and players do not have to open with a total of 30 points.