Google recently released a new version of their Chrome browser. This new version actively blocks Adobe Flash, as a preparation for Google's upcoming discontinuation of Adobe Flash (2020). But don’t worry, GamePoint has your back.
OPTION 1 (highly recommended)
We developed an exclusive Add-On for Chrome to activate Flash automatically, meaning no more annoying “Activate Flash” messages. Check out the “GamePoint Flash Enabler” by following this link: CLICK ME! Simply click on “add” so that all your favorite GamePoint games will run without the pesky Flash pop-up.
Rather allow Flash manually? Then take these steps when you’re on the ‘Oops, Flash is blocked page’:
- Click “activate once”
- A little puzzle icon will appear in the top right corner of the browser that says “Plugin blocked”
- Click that puzzle icon and “Manage” for a new tab that includes Flash Settings for Google Chrome
- Locate the toggle next to “Block sites from running Flash” and click to turn it blue
- Close the tab and click on “Activate once” again and allow Flash in the small pop-up window on your left upper corner of your screen
- Afterwards the game should load, and you can start playing.
We also provided a short video tutorial to describe the above steps. For the video and more information, check out our special help page here: https://www.gamepoint.com/en/fixflash
We are also happy to help you via LiveChat on the ‘Oops Flash is blocked’ page if you require further assistance.